Communication is crucial for the success of any company. At JKL Kekst CNC, we work with a broad range of both global and Nordic clients – providing strategic communications advise in situations when it really matters.
At JKL Kekst CNC we owe our long-term success to the passion, drive and creativity of our people. We have deep roots in Sweden, working with the most complex and high-level mandates in the industry. Now, as part of global Kekst CNC, we are taking the next step to push the boundaries and add global mandates, clients, networks and colleagues to our existing business. We offer you good leadership, great colleagues, challenging assignments and attractive benefits!
We are looking for a Consultant with special focus on financial and transaction communication to be part of our journey and join our Stockholm team.
All processes of change and results start with an idea to solve an issue. As a consultant at JKL Kekst CNC you play an important strategic and operational role towards our clients in providing them guidance, ideas and advice in their challenges. With experience, creativity and curiosity you will act project lead ensuring profitability, support project led by other project leaders and actively participate in client acquisition and company market activities.
We have a broad offering across corporate reputation, financial communications and public affairs, working at the intersection between corporate strategies, communications and societal development.
We believe you have at least four years of professional experience in strategic communications or corporate finance, either in-house, as a consultant or other relevant experience. We especially welcome applicants with interest and experience in Capital Markets, M&A and Investor Relations combined with an interest in corporate reputation and public affairs. You must be fluent in Swedish and English and have a relevant university degree.
Our best candidate is result-oriented, dedicated and able to build confidence with clients and other stakeholders alike. You are a team player, you take on your work with great passion, creativity and enthusiasm inspiring clients as well as colleagues. Making a difference is what motivates you, and you are always curious to learn more.
Please apply by emailing your application including your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking for a professional with proven expertise in sustainability and ESG issues to join one of our offices in Europe. You will have the opportunity to lead project teams in all areas of sustainability and drive in-house knowledge on sustainability issues. We especially welcome applicants who are motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to contribute to the growth of our sustainability business area. You should be passionate about sustainability and have deep understanding of how businesses and organisations’ need to engage on many of the following areas such as: corporate sustainability strategy, sustainability rankings and reporting; ESG factors and relevant regulatory shifts. We are proud to offer an inspiring global atmosphere built on our professionalism and a fun, open corporate culture. You will be joining a growing global network of dedicated communications professionals and you will have the opportunity to work cross-office and cross-border.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing expertise to clients on all matters relating to sustainability, significantly improving their ability to address and deliver on sustainability issues
- Developing a powerful proposition for sustainability mandates, achieved through a deep understanding of the company’s sustainability performance, corporate strategy, social and economic positioning as well as ESG reporting standards
- Driving the in-house knowledge building for sustainability mandates, for example with in-house training and peer-to-peer coaching
- Building a strong positioning for our clients around all relevant sustainability issues, cultivating interest in the company’s stock by socially responsible investors and raising the attractiveness of the client to potential talent
- Designing corporate signature programmes, social narrative and innovative solutions to complex, societal challenges
- Leading project teams in sustainability projects, managing timeline, staffing and reporting
- Enhancing the company’s social license to operate with partners, customers and other stakeholder groups
- Completed degree, minimum Bachelor level (preferably in sustainability-related subject)
- Demonstrated expertise in sustainable finance & ESG ratings communications
- Deep understanding of the latest corporate sustainability rankings, target setting approaches etc. Several years’ experience as project lead for sustainability topics, in a consulting practice, business or similar organisation
- Proven track record of having developed impactful sustainability strategies
- Excellent knowledge of current research and trends in sustainability management
- Professional experience in strategic communications, either inhouse, agency-based or within another media relations environment is preferred
- Proven, authentic client relationship skills, confident in talking to high-profile client groups
- Good level of knowledge in budget planning, reporting and controlling
- Analytical skills, ability to work with and quickly understand key insights from data
- Ability to lead team of mixed consultant groups with empathy and clarity
- Excellent communication skills in English; additional languages in German and/ or Swedish are a plus
- An inspiring atmosphere characterised by a high level of professionalism, challenging projects, fun and an open corporate culture
- The possibility to work in a dynamic team and be part of a global network
- Cross-office and cross-border projects, made up of international teams
- The chance to actively create the future of the company and contribute to its development
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Creative and entrepreneurial freedom coupled with short, fast decision-making processes
Please send your full application to the following e-mail address:
Do you want to make a difference?
Communication is crucial for the success of any company. At JKL we offer strategic consulting for some of the Nordics’ leading organisations. If you recognise the importance of communication and have an interest in how it affects a business’s market position and reputation, you should consider a career at JKL.
At JKL we owe our long-term success to the passion, drive and creativity of our people – along with their diversity of thinking. JKL has a strong legacy, characterized by the most complex and high-level mandates in the industry. We are already one of the most attractive workplaces in the consulting industry and our goal is to become the best.
Because we are part of the Kekst CNC group, a position at JKL offers the opportu-nity to work across multiple office teams, with opportunities around mentoring, peer-coaching, international transfers and global training all readily available.
Our work environment is professional, challenging and stimulating. Our consultants have the ability and skills to take advantage of opportunities, the courage to challenge given structures, and the ability to lead the way through innovative thinking. Our consultants also demonstrate curiosity and great interest in people, society, business, politics and new ideas. As part of a team of strategic communication advisors, you will develop your consultancy skills and professional network while working on projects that have a real impact.
We are looking for students who have the ability to articulately express themselves well in both speaking and writing. You should aspire to exceed client expectations, be one step ahead, and demonstrate determination, curiosity, analytical strength and creativity in all your undertakings.
How to apply: Send us your application in English including CV, cover letter and transcript records (incl. GPA) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: Swedish proficiency
More information at: jkl.se If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Communication is crucial for the success of any company. At JKLKekst CNC,we work with a broad range of both global and Nordic clients –providing strategic communications advise in situations when it really matters.
At JKLKekst CNCwe owe our long-term success to the passion, drive and creativity of our people. We have deep roots in Sweden, working with the most complex and high-level mandates in the industry. Now we are taking a next step as part of global Kekst CNC to push the boundaries and add global mandates, clients, networks and colleagues to our already existing business.
Now we are looking for a new consultant to be part of our journey and join our Stockholm team.
All processes of change and results starts with an idea to solve an issue. As a consultant at JKL Kekst CNC you play the important strategic and operational role towards our clients in providing them guidance, ideas and advice in their challenges. With experience, creativity and curiosity you will act project lead ensuring profitability, support project led by other project leaders and actively participate in client acquisition and company market activities.
We have a broad offering across corporate reputation, financial communications and public affairs, workingat the intersection between corporate strategies, communications and societal development.
We believe you have at least four years professional experience in strategic communications, either in-house,as a consultant or other relevant experience. We especially welcome applicants with interest and experience in financial topics combined with an interest in corporate reputation and public affairs. You must be fluent in Swedish and English and have a relevant university degree.
We believe you are result oriented, dedicated and able to build confidence with clients and other stakeholders alike. You take on your work with great passion, creativity and enthusiasm inspiring clients as well as colleagues. Making a difference is what motivates you, and you are always curious to learn more.
Please apply by sending your application including your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi rekryterar just nu Associates! -Vill du bli utmanad från dag ett? Trivs du i hetluften och vill jobba med de mest aktuella uppdragen och har ett brinnande intresse för näringsliv, politik och kommunikation? Om så är fallet har du hittat helt rätt!
Vi är en ledande rådgivare inom strategisk kommunikation. Vi anlitas som rådgivare kring bland annat finansiell kommunikation, börsintroduktioner, krishantering, medierelationer, opinionsbildning och lobbying. Vårt mål är att vara en av konsultbranschens mest attraktiva arbetsplatser. Vi arbetar dagligen med att hjälpa företag förverkliga sina affärsambitioner genom skräddarsydda kommunikationslösningar. Nu söker vi nya talanger och hoppas att du är vår nästa stjärna!
Som Associatehos oss kommer du att erbjudas en unik möjlighetatt arbeta med rådgivning åt företag och organisationer inom en mängd olika branscher. Förutom att ingå i team med kompetenta kollegor kommer du att arbeta med utmanande uppgifter med reell påverkan. Du kommer att utveckla färdigheter som konsult och inteminst bygga ditt professionella nätverk i en ambitiös och driven miljö. Vanliga arbetsuppgifter är exempelvis research och inläsning samt intervjuer och undersökningar. Vidare kan det vara att skriva och förbereda rapporter, presentationer och kund-pitcher liksom hålla i muntliga presentationer och workshops. Både din kommunikativa och strategiska förmåga kommer att sättas på prov från dag ett och din utvecklingskurva kommer att bli brant!
Vem vi söker
Vi söker enastående talanger som har ett genuint affärs-och samhällsintresse, en god förståelse för drivkrafterna inom näringsliv och politik samt ett intresse för hur kommunikation påverkar företags och organisationers förutsättningar och handlingsfrihet. Vi förväntar oss att du är allmänbildad och håller dig uppdaterad i svensk och internationell press. Precis som vi, strävar du efter att arbeta i en snabbrörlig miljö med engagerade kollegor, kreativa idéer och insikter grundade i analys och fakta. Du har framstående akademiska meriter och det är förtjänstfullt om dina studier varit inriktade på statsvetenskap, företagsekonomi eller finans och ett stort plus om du har företagsekonomisk eller finansiell inriktning på dina studier då vi i primärt söker efter en kandidat till vårt team som arbetar med finansiellkommunikation. Vi ser att du är nyutexaminerad från universitetet och/eller har 1-2 års arbetslivserfarenhet inom meriterande områden såsom media, politik, finans, marknadsföring eller kommunikation.
Vi ser fram emot din ansökan!
Anställning: Heltid, tillsvidare
Ansökan skickas: CV, personligt brev och eventuella intyg skickas med rubriken Associates till email@example.com
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated HR Assistant to join and contribute to a growing and ambitious organisation. If you have a proven track record of HR administration and coordination, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you. The role is new and is a result of a growing organisation where the Talent Team needs to expand in order to meet the needs and expectations of the business. This role is part-time and will be approximately 20 hours per week.
You will be working directly with, and report, to the HR Business Partner based in Stockholm, who also manages our Brussels office. The two of you will form the local HR Team. Given the size of the local Talent Team, you will be undertaking a varied range of tasks which will require flexibility. This is a fast-paced work environment which requires both speed and accuracy, and your ability to multitask will be critical. Additionally, you will also be a valued team member of Kekst CNC’s global Talent Team.
As the scope of the role is both local (Stockholm and Brussels) and global, you will need to be able to prioritise and balance needs and expectations and at times manage a high workload. In order to be successful in the role you must have previous experience in HR administration and recruitment. You will be accountable for and make sure the daily HR administration in Stockholm and Brussels is up to date and accurate. The HR BP will support you, but you need to be able to work independently and be solution-oriented and proactive.
- Assisting with the recruitment processes for Stockholm and Brussels including posting job adverts, selection and tracking of applications, managing contact with candidates, recruiting managers and external recruiters throughout the entire process, coordinating interviews and tests.
- Responding to general HR enquires in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring local HR processes run smoothly.
- Managing HR administration for Stockholm and Brussels, for example collating documents for new joiners/leavers, preparing input for payroll, obtaining references and verification of documents.
- Responsibility for inputting data into the HRIS platforms and maintaining HR records, including organisational charts and employee files with accuracy.
- Supporting the implementation of global HR policies/programmes/processes in the local markets.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties, project assistance and reporting as required.
- University degree or relevant course work in HR, Business Administration or similar
- Previous professional experience in HR Administration and Recruitment roles
- Passion for Human Resources and able to demonstrate curiosity and a commitment to learning
- Approachable and with a proven ability to interact with employees at all levels including managers, Global Talent Team, external recruiters, shared service center etc.
- Organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with support from the HR Business Partner
- Excellent spoken and written Swedish and English is essential, French would be an advantage
- Able to manage a busy workload and work to an impeccable standard with great attention to detail
- A proactive and can do attitude
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What we offer
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterised by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging environment, lots of fun at work and an open corporate culture. Our office is central and modern. We offer a competitive salary and an engaging and open place to work in.
Please send your resume and cover letter, or any questions related to the role,
to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process will consist of several steps, such as interviews, verbal and written tests and reference check.
We look forward to your application!HR Assistant JKL
JKL Kekst CNC is currently looking for an experienced content and graphic designer to join our Stockholm team or work closely with us on a freelance basis (depending on your preferences).
You will be working in close collaboration with our consultants and will be working on projects encompassing a wide range of different areas, from Corporate Reputation and Financial Communications to Public Affairs. We believe you can create innovative and creative content from even the most complex matters, and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
You will create everything from presentations, campaign creatives, illustrations, infographics and microsites to web and print banners, animations, explainer videos and much more.
We believe you have a proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time and meet deadlines. You are dedicated and able to build confidence with colleagues and clients, and take on your work with great passion, pride and enthusiasm - always curious to learn more.
We believe you have at least +3 years of professional experience in your field – either as a freelance, as a part of an agency or a corporate communications team. You need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong graphic design skills, including illustrations for web and print, infographics, etc. – You are familiar and comfortable with producing designs for a variety of media – motion, web and print.
- Very good knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent design programs).
- Very good knowledge of Wordpress/PHP/MySQL or similar – Building and editing basic webpages, web design, and coding themes.
- Ability to give creative input concerning graphic solutions, web layouts, design projects, etc.
- An inspiring atmosphere characterised by a high level of professionalism, challenging projects, fun and an open corporate culture.
- The possibility to work in a dynamic team and be part of a global network.
- Cross-office and cross-border projects, made up of international teams.
- Should you want to join our team as an employee, instead of working with us on a freelance basis: Attractive salary and benefits package
- Creative and entrepreneurial freedom coupled with short, fast decision-making processes.
Please send your full application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com