JKL Group is strengthening its team considerably: Partner and managing director, Ragnar Sagdahl, and partner Elisabeth Mannsverk at i-kommunikasjon enter JKL Group as advisors of strategic communication 1 September.
|JKL Groups Management Team|
It pleases me to be able to strengthen the JKL-team with two experienced senior advisors whose client portfolios and complementing competence are considerable. Our clients can look forward to have the opportunity to work with another two wise and creative advisors, says managing director of JKL, Per Høiby.
The two founding partners of i-kommunikasjon will become part of the JKL management team, which already comprises managing director Per Høiby, Lars N. Sæthre and Lotte Grepp Knutsen.
The company, i-kommunikasjon was established by Sagdahl and Mannsverk in 2004, and is now becoming an integrated part of JKL. Other advisors of i-kommunikasjon will cooperate with JKL, while some will opt for other solutions.
– This recruitment is an important structural move. We join experience, competence and clients of these two companies, and take another important step towards our objective of becoming the leading communication environment of our industry, says Per Høiby.
A larger communication environment.
Sagdahl and Mannsverk’s decision to transfer to JKL is largely based on a desire to belong to a larger communication environment and belong to a larger network.
– Of all companies in the Norwegian industry, we consider JKL to be the one that is best positioned for the future. The company has competent advisors, an impressive client portfolio and well-established offices in all Nordic countries, says Sagdahl.
– To start in a large company, like JKL, is an exciting solution, which opens up new opportunities to us, says Elisabeth Mannsverk. Among other things, she has developed concepts for communication training of managers, which will now be offered JKL clients. – It is becoming increasingly difficult to reach out with one’s message. We help people to communicate what is on their mind, says Mannsverk.
Ragnar Sagdahl and Elisabeth Mannsverk both have extensive experience from the Norwegian communication industry. Ragnar Sagdahl (37) has several years of advisor experience within analysis, strategy and message development. He also has journalistic experience from NRK Brennpunkt and NRK Forbrukerinspektørene. Elisabeth Mannsverk (44) has worked primarily with communication training of top leaders. She holds a Bachelor of Marketing, and several years of experience within communication and branding. In 1997 she founded the advertising agency, Virtual Garden, with others. Sagdahl and Mannsverk will start working for JKL 1 September.
i-kommunikasjon in short: i-kommunikasjon has developed specific expertise within PR, crisis management, branding and journalism. It has several private and public, Norwegian and international clients, who have now been given an option to follow Sagdahl and Mannsverk to JKL.
Briefly on JKL Group: JKL Group is one of the Nordic region’s leading companies within strategic communication. In sum, it has 110 advisors (2006) at its Stockholm, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Oslo, Copenhagen and Brussels offices. The group has grown considerably in 2007. JKL Group comprises the brands JKL, within strategic communication, and MS&L within sales-related PR. JKL Oslo has 23 advisors.
For further information, please contact:
• Per Høiby, managing director JKL Group AS, tel. 994 55 225, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ragnar Sagdahl, tel. +47 934 23 474
• Elisabeth Mannsverk, tel. +47 924 41 494
• About the companies